3D CFD SIMULATION FOR HVAC-R PROJECT quality analysis (HEATING, VENTILATION, AIR CONDITIONING AND REFRIGERATION).
Why hire CFD service?
Test your project under extreme conditions without a physical prototype.
Unveil the problems of intuition.
Modify a virtual prototype (faster and cheaper than a real prototype).
Get to the best configuration faster.
AVOID THE COSTS OF INEFFICIENCY IN THE DESIGN PROCESS AND DURING OPERATION.
- The average pattern of airflow temperature field;
- The average pattern of airflow velocities and directions;
- Regions of potentially excessive airflow velocities, with impaired thermal comfort;
- Regions of potentially ineffective air renewal, with recirculation pockets;
- Smoke propagation and pollutant dispersion;
- Pressure drop inside the ducts and sources of aeroacoustic noise;
Em locais como…
- Healthcare | Food Preparation | Electronics | Labs
- Confined environments
- Garages | Tunnels | Factories | Datacenters
- Occupied environments
- Shoppings Malls | Theaters | Offices | Residences | Classrooms | Fitness Centers
- Power plants
- Thermoelectric plants | Wind turbines | Substations
IDENTIFYING POTENTIAL PROBLEMS OF…
- Thermal comfort;
- Contaminant control;
- Odor containment;
- Excessive hot or cold spots;
SOLVABLE WITH THE IMPROVEMENT OF…
- Device positioning
- Fans | Exhaust fans | Heaters | Air conditioners | Air curtains
- Positioning of air inlets and outlets
- Natural ventilation | Forced ventilation
- Selection and dimensioning of the intake diffusers and exhaust grilles
- Geometry | Angle of deflectors
- Thermal comfort for occupants;
- Effectiveness of the air renewal;
- Compliance with ASHRAE regulations;
- Greater energy efficiency (cost reduction);
- Control of indoor air quality;
- Design of sustainable buildings;
- Best LEED certification (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design);
- Calibration of 1D and 2D engineering heat load models.
WHY HIRE CFD SERVICE?
- For isolated projects;
- For significantly complex problems;
- When the in-house engineering team doesn’t have the time to learn CFD concepts and software handling, opposed to the in-depth knowledge of the engineering consultant, which is able to intuitively assess the accuracy of simulation results, spot potential errors and deliver reliable diagnostics.
- A fresh look at the design can lead to new insights unexpected by the in-house engineering team;
- Take your product design and validation process to the next level.
The greatest value of any company lies at the relationship of trust built with its customers. The security and confidentiality of any exchanged information will always be essential, from the very first contact.
Receive a preliminary quote within 48 hours.