3D CFD SIMULATION FOR ELECTRONICS COOLING PROJECT QUALITY ANALYSIS (ELECTRONICS THERMAL MANAGEMENT)
WHY HIRE CFD SERVICE?
Test your project under extreme conditions without a physical prototype.
Unveil the problems of intuition.
Modify a virtual prototype (faster and cheaper than a real prototype).
Get to the best configuration faster.
AVOID THE COSTS OF INEFFICIENCY IN THE DESIGN PROCESS AND DURING OPERATION.
- Lower energy consumption (cost reduction);
- Compliance with isolation restrictions;
- Compliance with dimensional restrictions;
- Compliance with total power consumption restrictions;
- Compliance with thermal requirements;
- Lower risk of equipment failure and greater lifetime;
- Increased thermal reliability.
In equipments for…
- Communication and entertainment
- Televisions | Projectors | Desktops | Notebooks | Cell Phones | Tablets
- Signal transmission
- Converters | Receivers | Modems | Routers | Modulators
- Electric power conditioning
- Nobreaks | Inverters | Transformers | Stabilizers | Regenerators
- High Performance Computing (HPC)
- Blade Servers | Datacenters
- PCBs (Printed Circuit Boards) in general
IDENTIFYING POTENTIAL PROBLEMS OF…
- Aeroacoustic noise.
- Excessive energy consumption.
SOLVABLE WITH THE IMPROVEMENT OF…
- Device positioning
- Chips | Coolers | Heat Pipes
- Selection and dimensioning of components
- Heat sinks | Fins | Cabinet
- Positioning of air inlets and outlets
- Perforated plates | Coolers
- Cooling strategy
- Natural or forced convection | Watercooler | Fluid Phase Change | Submersion
WHY HIRE CFD SERVICE?
- For isolated projects;
- For significantly complex problems;
- When the in-house engineering team doesn’t have the time to learn CFD concepts and software handling, opposed to the in-depth knowledge of the engineering consultant, which is able to intuitively assess the accuracy of simulation results, spot potential errors and deliver reliable diagnostics.
- A fresh look at the design can lead to new insights unexpected by the in-house engineering team;
- Take your product design and validation process to the next level.
The greatest value of any company lies at the relationship of trust built with its customers. The security and confidentiality of any exchanged information will always be essential, from the very first contact.
Receive a preliminary quote within 48 hours.